Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2024 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Oh i can see why a change. I mean, im messy and a hoarder, but that looks cluttered and unbalanced to me, and just not the correct container for a bunch of rocks and then miscellaneous little animal statuettes scattered all over the place? I wanna put it all into a terrarium!

And all those tiny leaves are making me nervous! This is NOT what i expected a sports guy's office to look like. Do you think his wife brings the plants in? I find them annoying and intrusive. I hope his new office doesnt include her.

Sorry for the rant! Im kinda laughing at myself for having such a visceral response to the photo. Esp the plants. Its very feminine. Like she wants you to remember he is married. Maybe he has the green thumb, not her, but still!

That is but one small portion of all the stuff in his office! And the plants are his doing, from my understanding. One is ivy (with quite long tendrils) that's from a cutting of his late grandmother's plant. He said he'd have to get rid of a few of the plants because they're too big or dying (including a palm that's like 7 feet tall) and was talking like they were his and was sad about it.

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna