View Single Post
Gf22304
Newly Joined

Member Since May 2024
Default May 22, 2024 at 02:02 PM

My boyfriend told me 2 months into dating he was on the trans scale and is a cross dresser. We have continued dating and have not really made it an issue in our relationship. Now we are approaching a year dating and talking about the future (marriage, kids, etc) and I’m unsure about how his lifestyle will integrate with the life we are planning.

He is an occasional cross dresser and has scaled back going out in public dressed since beginning dating me. I have never seen him dress and don’t want to participate in it personally. I think I am fine with him doing this occasionally on his own time in private, which is the compromise he is asking from me moving forward but I’m just not 100% sure I can live with that long term. I know he has made a lot of effort on his part to restrict these behaviors and he wants me to be somewhat supportive of this part of him. One day I think I can be fine with it bc it’s a small part of his life and our relationship is amazing otherwise but I keep going back and fourth.

Anybody been in a similar situation or have any advice on how to navigate?
Gf22304 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote