Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2024 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyBooky View Post
LT- His office looks very eclectic. This fish is smaller than I was expecting and very funky. I like it. I also like the plants with trailing vines. Personally, I think plants in an office are nice (unless they are dying or look neglected). Healthy green plants bring some life to the indoors. They say green is a calming color too- which I do find to be true.
Glad you like the fish! And yes, I like the plants, too. They won't all make it to the new office. I was touched when he said the ivy was a cutting from his grandmother's plant.

My parents have a bay window in their house that was filled with plants when I was growing up. Plus another cart in the living room filled with plants. I used to like watering them. Flowers (daisies and snapdragons) and vegetables (green beans and tomatoes) outside, too. They don't really have indoor plants anymore, though still some outdoor flowers.

Hm, maybe that's part of why I connect to his office? I did just buy a peace lily for my new home office (we shifted rooms in my house)--Dr. T doesn't have one of those, but I read it's good for filtering the air.

You can also see lots of trees out the window (second floor)--older, tall trees. There was a tufted titmouse in one the other day--I noticed the bird, and he showed me what it was on his phone. Also, squirrels and an occasional hawk (not at the same time!) The new place only has one small tree lower than the window. He said recently that he'd miss the trees and wildlife, too. Which helped to hear.

Hugs from:
InkyBooky, unaluna