View Single Post
shard

Member Since Dec 2023
1 hugs
given
Default May 23, 2024 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
This is your first post, and you just listed a bunch of neutral or negative traits, so I/we don't have anything to work with.

Think hard. Is there anything you like about yourself? What have others ever complimented you on? You can come up with something as a thought even if you don't feel it.
Ah, forgot to say this was rhetorical. Sorry about that!
Also, people say i'm good at drawing and observing, but I highly doubt that. I notice things because of autism, and that comes with both blessings and curses and is therefore irrelevant.
My parents say I'm polite, but again, i don't agree. Honestly, nobody else notes it, then again, it's rare for me to get genuine compliments altogether (mostly they either are or sound like jokes).
When I ask my parents to let good things about me, most of what they list is either part of something that's both a blessing and a curse, or not something that I agree with based on experience.
This is my problem: Every time I make a small mistake, as small as not knowing something, I automatically feel stupid in every way for having made the mistake in question. I know people make mistakes, but people don't expect of them! People expect good out of me, and if I disappoint, I am best thrown in the trash and replaced!

I hope this helps.
shard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote