View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,242 hugs
given
Default May 23, 2024 at 01:29 PM

What if I showed up tomorrow after microdosing with shrooms? Seriously considering it given my lack of really knowing what's going through my head other than "bad shyt." I do have a lot of insight into things and everything that has an effect has a cause, and I pretty much always see both parts. Maybe under a state of altered (improved maybe?) mental state, and with the help of y'all, I'll see a desire to produce positive effects with positive action. Maybe things will be clearer that the future is a thing that I should plan for being around for.

Maybe you won't appreciate me coming in after substance use. My last T surely didn't appreciate it, but that was me talking to her on phone appointments drunk af and just crying for the entirety of the session or cussing about people only wanting to hurt me. I don't know how microdosing will affect me. I've only done shrooms twice and they were both on top of mountains at night in the Whites while connecting with nature, the milky way, and my hiking partner. It obviously had no long term benefit other than really appreciating the "welcome to NH, don't MASS it up" T shirts

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal