View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2024 at 04:11 PM

I’ve been sleeping good and doing well since my meds were adjusted for the manic symptoms.

I feel like I’m starting to get sick though. I feel a sore throat starting. So that sucks. I hope it’s just allergies. I feel fine otherwise , just tired all the time but that’s due to my abilify and Thorazine being increased.

I walked to the library today. Also got on the treadmill for 30 min. I normally do 45 min but I figured since I was walking to the library 30 min on the treadmill is okay.

I’ve been learning how to play Fur Elise on ukulele. And I’ve been working on Vivaldis concerto in A Minor on my violin. My next violin lesson is on the 3rd. Normally I have lessons once a week but it was getting kind of expensive so I started spacing them out some.

I quit drinking coffee about a week ago. I kind of tapered off that and onto matcha but after what’s left of the matcha I have is gone I’m just gonna be caffeine free. Another reason I stopped coffee is due to the acidity being bad for tooth enamel. I don’t need more dental issues. I might have a coffee now and again like on holidays or special occasions etc but it will just be for those times and not an all day everyday thing like I was doing for years. And I’m not gonna keep it in the house. I’m craving it like crazy though and I miss it so much lol I have to stick to this though.

Next step is to cut out sweets. Which is not gonna be easy but I need to do it. I’ll do the same thing I’m doing with coffee so not even buying them or having them in the house unless it’s a special occasion or holiday and only single serving.

I’m making homemade hashbrowns for dinner tonight so I’m looking forward to that 🙂

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte