View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
49 hugs
given
Default May 23, 2024 at 11:46 PM

Slept for about 8 hours, whereas I usually need 9 or 10 to feel rested. The covert sociopath, C. D., changed rooms. I believe it's because of the overt sociopath (the butcher) - the butcher had an argument with him. Someone new replaced covert sociopath and it seems he has mental health issues (what a surprise) as he speaks loudly to himself when waking up from sleep. The butcher did
Possible trigger:
again in the bathroom. I wonder if they'll call me to their office again, expecting me to tell them who it was doing drugs (of course, for my safety I'm keeping shut - they're totally unprepared in dealing with abuse; doesn't surprise me as they themselves abuse: the awesome cycle of abuse). It's almost 6am, and thankfully, after not going to sleep the entire night, I think the butcher goes to sleep. Just in time for when I start my own routine at 6:15am. Yesterday I had a really good day and towards the end I was feeling unease - turned out it was valid. There's a risk that, if they find drugs but not the culprit, to kick all of us from the room out. That'd be terrible as I don't know if there's any other shelter with lockers in the hallway where the cameras are.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote