View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,279 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2024 at 09:37 AM

That's the thing. Stopped feeling anything about them. Don't care. Definitely not a dealer though. I can pick those guys after like 10 minutes of talking to them, let alone after spending a significant amount of time where they live. Maybe they aren't specifically being paid to be videotaped having sex with others, but whatever's going on can stay what's going on with them. They've already described our relationship as "tumultuous," and I don't want to keep this push-pull thing going on forever. When we were talking on the daily, last time I split black on them I spiraled in an almost fatal way, and I'm still in that hole just from the consequences of those self-destructive actions. Relationships fking suck, and I will never get into anything romantic from here on out because the pain isn't worth the pleasure.

Ha, my dad (claimed to be Catholic despite committing just about every sin I can think of without worry, guilt, or desire to stop) would probably hate that I'm not getting paid for screwing them. My mom would probably ignore it.

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.