View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,164 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2024 at 12:25 PM

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Nothing going on and I'm normally not to crazy about weekends. But this time I am hoping it will be good. This has been "hell" week for me. All kinds of construction noises that seem to be in every direction close by.

The demolition work began across the street and now they're finishing breaking up the foundation, which involves the use of jackhammers. There are periods in the days when it would be very noisy (which I have a very low tolerance for since I'm a HSP) and then quiet. Fortunately it's cool outside so I have my windows closed and muffle out the sounds when I can. But I'd rather not have all of this.

And now there's remodeling work going on at the apartment unit below me. That seems to be worse than the work across the street. Lots of pounding and some power tools being used. And then there's a big house nearby that's being remodeled and making a lot of noise.

I hope there won't be work being done on this three-day weekend. I really need a break from all of this!
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, D-a-n, nonightowl, T4bbyCat