divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,290 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2024 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
The sisters being visited live in different states themselves. Im assuming rose may visit other relatives or places also? I dont really see a problem with the lack of a fixed itinerary for the trip.
That’s a good point. Maybe I just not grasping the situation.

I imagined Rose going to the sisters house and not telling her for how long she’ll be there. And people are telling me it’s not host’s business and host is being insecure. Maybe people just live different lives. Maybe people have several guest rooms? Live in very big houses? Are wealthy? Are always available for guests as never travel themselves or don’t work? Don’t make any arrangements/reservations/purchases for their guests hence don’t care when guests come and go? Last time we had house guests I reserved/purchased ton of fun stuff to entertain (with their approval). How would I do this if I didn’t freaking know how long they are planning on staying?

Sorry. If no return tickets are a common occurrence then I digress. But I see it as a problem because sister is already unhappy and visit didn’t even start.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna