MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,288 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2024 at 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
Just in a really good place. My new relationship is as amazing as ever, as most new relationships are. Not really thinking about the future or anything at all, just enjoying things as they are.

The sleeping thing has been really bad though. Just have been sleeping just a few hours a night, even using my CPAP. I think that's just the excitement of being so happy, moreso than I have in a long time. Also, I will be saying goodbye to the Lithium very soon, which I am glad about.

Other than that, things are going really well. My writing class is coming along, I am learning more about how I am going to write my book. Went to Raleigh yesterday and I feel like I did a million things, but it felt good to meet with people. Heading in to work tomorrow at our new store; I'm really excited about that.
You still worrying about mania? A couple things that would be my warning signs stand out to me in your post like "not really thinking about the future...just enjoying things as they are," (not really a bad thing, but I know my lack of thinking about a future causes a lot of problems for me) and the lack of sleep while also being excited and happy, and feeling "like I did a million things." I'm not saying you're manic, but it is a good time to question if totally stopping a mood stabilizer is a good idea right now and if some things are a little different from your base state, watching for elevation maybe checking in with a provider to get their opinion. I'm glad things seem to be going well. I just don't want to see anything happen to you (anybody on this board really)

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
bizi, LadyShadow