View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2024 at 02:54 PM

Today I've been throwing up quite a bit and I've been in pain again. Although now I'm not eating much because of my med increases. Its almost 4 and I've only had about 855 calories. I used to eat more then that for breakfast.

I ordered a bunch of different kinds of protein bars from Walmart. They should be here in a bit. I've taken everything I can for my stomach. I do feel a bit better after my Geodons. I think I threw up yesterdays along with the pizza I had for dinner.

Overall I mainly am just tired today. My moods are good. I'm not in the major freak out type of pain I was in for awhile, so I think the probiotic is still helping. Or else I've just gotten used to the pain.

I threw up again but I'm not sure if it was my Geodons or just my Prime hydration water.

I did quit the zzquil and unisom officially so I know its not that. I've just been taking my 10mg Walgreens brand melatonin.

Is anyone else dealing with messed up deliverys and pharmacys? My pharmacy has been so annoying to deal with these past 24 hours and now one thing in my Walmart order is missing which I got refunded for and another thing they charged me twice for that had to be shipped.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 24, 2024 at 05:47 PM..

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte