View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2024 at 08:16 PM

Hey teamsters. Ms. D. keep at it. I find sometimes its requires 2 or 3 runs at getting something done before I recall everything I need and have it ready when needed. Yes, I do remember to take my memory pill.

I also find that too much of a relaxed attitude lets things slip my mind. This is a true puzzler, because being calm and relaxed feels great, and getting annoyed because I forgot or misplaced something feels horrible. So, self, what's smallest level of attention that feels both relaxed AND tracks the tiniest of details? Lists are a kind of common ground tween the two selves, so I build 1 or 2, sometimes 3 every day.

I've been making spaces and it's going great. Just 1 something a day ... a corner, our collection of paper and plastic bags, a box of collected books from the free libraries, or even clean a shelf in the fridge. Every random while I let a day pass with no advances, but I only allow 1 day breaks.

When I passed that mysterious line where progress became apparent, my partner got into the spirit of it and we got rid of lots of stuff we'd been contemplating letting go for years.