mar dhea
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2022
889 hugs
given
Default May 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
You'd have to be more specific about what thread you're talking about in order for us to answer your question.

Threads are moved when they are posted to the not-the-best forum for the thread's topic. Since we're organized by topic here in the forums, it's important to ensure that members post their thread to the forum most appropriate for their post.
Good morning Doc. Random thoughts thread in General Social Chat. Originally started by Fooze. Says the thread has...moved??? Other threads are 'moved' as well. Don't understand what that means. Not much experience with the workings of social networks. Since its destination hasn't been revealed publicly how do I find where it's been put?

Regarding the most appropriate place for a topic: For a slew of reasons it can sometimes be difficult to recognize the best forum. If it happens again perhaps the moderator whose decision it is to move something can reveal its location instead of just stating 'moved'? Does the site's template have a way to do that?

Pardons if this seems onerous but I really like to keep track of/save certain things. Bits of things I write are often useful in my modest scribblings elsewhere. Important to own a voice these days. Every squeak helps. 10,000 mice = one lion right?
mar dhea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote