View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,279 hugs
given
Default May 26, 2024 at 05:14 PM

Should I just print this out and show it to my T next time I see her?

"How have you been?"
"Printed out a graph I found that describes it."
???

Sometimes I don't know what to say about the mindset I've been in. Maybe I'll crack out the journal and make a dark joke as a title (most important part) and then a short, serious entry as needed and bring that.

Last time I talked to her we pretty much just talked about the major not so great choices I've made recently and what triggered them. It's funny how somethings would obviously be extremely upsetting for someone with both fear of abandonment and engulfment fears somehow simultaneously can be brushed off as "yeah, I'm not at all upset about how everyone just fking left and proved they never cared about me. My partner treating me well and saying they wanted me in their life as much as possible and offered me to live with them definitely didn't scare the hell out of me and cause my mind to twist itself into probably delusional thinking leading to me ghosting them, but getting offended when after a few days they stop trying to reach out. After NOT being stressed by that, being blown off by a friend definitely didn't completely break me down and lead to a relapse of alcohol, weed, and stimulants." Oh wait... shyt, my tendency to question everyone's motives and easily get hurt ended up hurting others again when I made them feel like I cared and then proved I didn't, even if they fking deserved it.

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte, unaluna