View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,196 hugs
given
Angry May 27, 2024 at 12:38 PM

Well it seems I spoke too soon in saying there's no maintenance noise in this building on holidays. There IS when there's a effing vacancy. I saw a woman moving out yesterday or maybe Saturday. And this morning there's this loud noise echoing throughout the effing place. It was some guy using some kind of tool in the vacant unit. It's on the third floor and in the center yet I can hear it because it echoes.

They redo this freaking units over and over every time someone moves out. And they don't waste a second, being in a hurry to rent it and get that money. Hence, we can't catch a BREAK. Holidays mean nothing, it's lost income to them. So I usually dread the EOM since we seem to have a vacancy about every 2 months. And the noise will start, on the weekend or not. I just got home from a peaceful visit at the cemetery, and there was little traffic of course.

I then come home to noise, and the remodeling will start tomorrow at 8am sharp maybe earlier!

This place is a step above a tent now. That's the only thing good about it. Work, work, work. Noise, noise, noise.

Years ago someone said to stop banging my head on my head on here but there's no reason to stop. If the bs would stop even briefly....but it won't.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; May 27, 2024 at 01:18 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, will19