Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2024 at 05:40 PM

Happiness from today:

My sister came over. She brought McDonald’s, I had a Big Mac and a caramel frappe and she had chicken nuggets and fries. 🍟 she also brought me a bag of Death Wish coffee which is a local coffee company so that was really nice too! ☕️ It was good to see her!
I watched Five Nights at Freddy’s, it was really good! I have the games but never really played them because jump scares/horror games scare me 😂 😈
I finished reading a book! 📚
I got a permanent shift with the rescue cats volunteering. So I get to do every single Monday and 2 Sundays a month. So that’s exciting! It’s good for me to get out of the house and do something that makes me happy and feel good 😺🐈
My mood has picked up a lot! I’m feeling less blah than I have been feeling the past week
I got/get to spend time with my boyfriend today. We watched a couple episodes of Naruto over FaceTime. Next we’re gonna play some of the yugioh TCG together over FaceTime. ❤️🙂
I practiced ukulele today! Didn’t get around to the violin today but I plan on it tomorrow!

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic