View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 28, 2024 at 03:49 PM

Just all kinds of madness this morning. Was woken up by one of my best friends telling me, "wake up, I'm on my way to your place!!" Just great, lol. Had to scramble out of bed, straighten up my house a little bit, (thank god I keep it clean), and tried to look a bit presentable. She came over and we talked and enjoyed a cup of coffee, always nice seeing her, she said she really liked my place. Also spoke to one of my Bipolar II friends from the UK, always nice talking to him - we had done a podcast years ago on the differences between Bipolar I and Bipolar II - it was pretty interesting.

Didn't do much work again today, just been dragging my feet with it. Took a really nice long shower with the music blasting throughout my apartment and got all dressed up for a nice video chat with my boyfriend later, really enjoying this relationship. I still have flashbacks about my ex, especially when I was in church. I carry a lot of guilt and pain about him, hopefully that passes one day.

Hugs from:
Moose72, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte