Elder

Member Since Oct 2019
12.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2024 at 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
Do I straight up tell everybody I talked to twice or more in the past couple months that reaches out that I hate them or just ignore them? Is there some other ideal option I've never resorted to in the past?

eta: do not want to straight up ghost anybody anymore because I know how painful that can be. I also feel like it'd suck to plan to meet up with someone and take a significant amount of their day just to show up, explain I don't maintain relationships at all ,and leave. A call would be better in that aspect, but in both cases I probably couldn't hold my tongue and not say some serious shyt. Texting would kinda suck too because it's so impersonal, but with my partner that's generally our go-to because they're so "busy" (having sex with other people) and can't always answer right away, especially if they're in a basement with no signal. It'd also be easier to restrain myself and take a few seconds and not respond with such contempt or, even worth (imo), indifference towards them.
Could you say to them that you’re having a tough time at the moment and you’re taking time to yourself for a while? Not straight up rejection or ghosting but leaving the door open.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote