View Single Post
Molinit
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2015
89 hugs
given
Default May 29, 2024 at 07:53 AM

Okay, so washing dishes and hanging clothes (the issue with your sister) are 2 things that have very specific steps and outcomes. The dishes are either clean or they are not, the clothing is either hung correctly to prevent wrinkles and put in the closet not packed in next to other clothes or it's not.

For the dishes, what is her complaint that your work isn't meeting her standards. Are the dishes clean? Are they dried and put away in the correct place? I'm not a picky person and when my brother hand-washes dishes or pans he doesn't wear his glasses and I have shown him food debris he has left on them and his complaint to me is that he can't meet "my" expectations and I am complaining needlessly, but frankly if there is still food left on them they are dirty!

So what is her exact complaint about your work so we can determine whether she's just complaining for no reason or not?

Your mother is an adult who can take care of her own diabetes, what do you mean you should be taking care of her for that?

I don't know how your bills are being paid at this time, but you need to take some action on either getting disability through your government or some sort of job.