View Single Post
dmom3005

Member Since Jul 2009
132 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2024 at 04:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I went to the dentist yesterday. I really like him. I also believe for the first time
after my mom died she was looking over me. Don't get me wrong I have known she was there before. But not like this, I have always been anxious in a dentist
office even with just a consult. I knew two weeks ago, I wouldn't because I was going to only get a referral so I wouldn't feel much anxiety. But I felt like I would feel a lot yesterday. But no, I didn't feel any. I did feel just a tiny upset Ness when I found out I'd be awake when they did the procedure, even when they promised I wouldn't remember anything. I have had procedures this way before so I hope they honestly give me more than they have before, if they don't I'll know it all.

Anyway, I also hope they get it all done. Even though my husband is trying to say I want to do half one day and half another day. I personally don't agree. I want it all one day. I realize it will take a while to heal, he says if its two different days it will be a month later. So that means at least 2 months before I can get dentures. And it wont be implants till later. Because my gums and bones will have to heal for a long time.

Its on June 27th. Which if I just had them pulled it would be about 6 months anywhere else, that is how backed up every place is.

Donna
dmom3005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Moose72, raspberrytorte