mar dhea
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2022
903 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2024 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquarePegGuy View Post
The link took my browser to the Rational Wiki site. Regrettably, it did not display a page with "naked person doing vagina steaming." You cannot possibly fathom my disappointment. (Is that sarcasm I detect? Yes.) I had to do a search for that subject.

Anyway, my browser tends to block popups and other forms of web-based chicanery.

I wonder if it mentions **** bleaching?

After a regular Google search for the heck of it...it appears that uhh.... 'gina bleaching is indeed a quacky fad and unsupported by the mainstream medical community.

After checking Rational Wiki,it appears they don't have any articles on that subject but hey, it's a concept seemingly deserving of the same ballpark I figure. Fringe health practices and such.

Jesus...whatta world. With all the fringe-y stuff out there these days ya gotta wonder. Is the social evolution of humankind hitting a period of stalled progress? Speed bumps seem to be popping up quicker than they're being ground down. Some might opine that collectively we're taking a few more few steps backward than forward at this point. The internet sure does produce a lot of dubious wisdom. That much at is confirmed...as well as the fact that a properly running healthy rationale doesn't come as standard operating equipment.
mar dhea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote