Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2024 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I'm sorry BB it sucks that you've been traumatized when you just wanted to feel better.. Don't give up, keep making things work - I'd say stay away from THC (Even I rarely take edibles - If I do, it's an extremely low dose, like 2mg). Your hopefully bf is understanding of your situation (Even though he smokes a lot of weed).

I'm just a psychonaut - But imagine here, with all these things.. I wish I had friends IRL, and would rather be without, to have a proper life instead. But RN it isn't too bad, it's the best really.. There's possibilities..

I made my own fun in the past.. I was in a horrible situation.. It led to a good place.. One of the best places.. Because my mind is healed. I wouldn't go back to the mania and insanity - I'll be 30 eventually, and then I'll just have experience..

But now I just love learning.. I want my mind to be in the best possible state - And it's okay if we go into weird realms that don't make any sense.. No one's reality has more value than any other's - We all have our own unique realities.
Yeah if I do them again it will only be half a dose so 2.5mg instead of 5mg and only rarely. I even have 10mg ones. Cause when I was manic I spent $200 on edibles and now I have 89 edibles left. The one I took last night was a 5mg. I can’t even imagine what would have happened if I had taken 10mg. I would have probably gone to the ER. I was gonna go last night but I talked myself out of it and managed to ride it through the night but I got zero sleep and it’s 5:30pm now. I took my night meds just now so I can go to sleep early.

I think edibles will be just micro doses from now on and only when I’m in a good mindset and not having had lots of coffee.

I’m gonna probably just stick to vaping for the most part now cause it has a more predictable and reliable effect that doesn’t last forever and get more intense as time goes on.

The 5mg edible I took felt just as bad as when I overdosed on DXM when I was 19. Minus the hallucinations and blacking out. Felt just as scary and convinced I was dying. I was up praying and asking god to save me.

My boyfriend does understand however hes also very like logical about things especially when im freaking out Cause he smokes a lot of weed and has also tripped on large amounts of LSD and mushrooms and had a bad trip before where he ended up in the hospital. So he’s understanding. It just sucks that we don’t live near eachother anymore because it would be nicer to have someone in person with me cause going through that alone is a nightmare. Even though we texted and video called throughout the night I still felt like I was gonna die and like I was drifting into another dimension. Eventually we’re moving in together but that will be a little while.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn