View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
50 hugs
given
Default Jun 02, 2024 at 08:29 AM

This new potential partner is interested (I wrote to him just in time - he graduated this year). I contacted a lawyer in order for us to review the NDA drafted by ChatGPT and also a partnership contract, also drafted by ChatGPT. I'm sure they'll require more work, and I hope the costs won't be too high. Fingers crossed.

My shelter roommate has been away since Friday. It's nice to get some alone time in the room. If it would have been like this most of the time, it would have been great.

Searching for a movie to watch, though most of them are garbage. So hard to find a nice movie nowadays. On Friday (?), I watched Hitch. Classic. And it's interesting to see how I moved from that to psychology as I grew up. Saw Apollo 11 documentary a few times. I'll leave it for another time. Oppenheimer saw it at least a dozen times, I deleted the download (it was getting too much). However! What I'm waiting for is inside out 2. Which! Will be available for rent in August or early October. Ugh! Dying over here!
ChatGPT generated a list of movies set in New York from the 90s onwards, and can't find one that I like. They're all with crime, gangs, fantasy or affairs. I think I'll go with Sex and the City. I'll probably regret it. Oh, well...
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote