View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
Default Jun 02, 2024 at 11:29 AM

I am 76 with osteoarthritis. You were very sharp to get the MRI. The poster is right that this can be a complicated situation and that we need help coordinating. I finally needed to have shoulder replacements and I will probably need knee replacements. A look at family health history can be very enlightening. Efforts to help myself were thwarted by not getting the big picture and making additional serious mistakes in every area. What insurance do you have? Sources of help are heavily impacted by our insurance. The profit motive allows seductive bandaid solutions to be promoted. Read all you can about your disorders and use the effective professionals with whomever you have experienced big picture successes as a path to the right solutions.
We found that my exhusbands bad back pain was from a bent ligament. Our honest pain doctor referred us to a wonderful surgeon whose staff helped us in getting his A1C down to make the surgery a success. I serve as his medical advocate but have to be VERY persistent to get past the profit motive to seek out the answers. I know you will find a solution for your pain. Huge hugs!

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal

Thanks for this!
TheGal