Thread: Roll Call 202
View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 02, 2024 at 04:44 PM

I had a good volunteer shift with the kitties. Have one again tomorrow.

My local library is having an adult coloring night every other Tuesday so I’m gonna try to start going to that, should be fun. I love coloring it’s very calming and meditative and it will be fun to get out around other people. Something to do to break up the monotony.

Season 3 of demon slayer is starting to be released on Crunchyroll so my bf and I are going to watch that. We’re gonna play a TCG game or chess later tonight as well.

I slept good. Feel better. Staying away from the edibles for now. Just try to keep taking my meds and meditating, journaling, exercising and practicing violin. If I do them again it will be micro doses just to help anxiety cause I can’t handle a full dose, it ends up having the opposite effect and making me panic for 15 hours straight. So I’m mostly gonna smoke/vape. Since that’s a lot easier to control the dose and a lot more predictable and doesn’t seem to make me lose my **** like edibles do. Yeah, I guess it’s about moderation. I’m gonna vape on my birthday. Just a couple hits and that’s all. Just to relax and unwind. I haven’t had a bad experience with vaping like I’ve had multiple times with edibles. For those, the bad kind of outweighs the good experiences cause the bad experiences are basically to the level of being traumatic.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn