Buffy01
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,860 hugs
given
Unhappy Jun 03, 2024 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd rock View Post
I apologize for the double-post, but I'm feeling very sad. At the psych ward they took me off my prior anti-depressant and put me on a new one. Maybe it takes a few weeks at least for the new one to take effect, but right now it's not doing anything. I'm in constant pain. It feels like a physical pain, like there's a hole in my body where my heart should be. I am not contemplating suicide, but the pain is about as bad as it's ever been. And I can't stop crying. They discharged me today, after I'd indicated my intent to leave today as a voluntary patient, but now I feel so alone. I live alone and I have no friends. I could go to an AA meeting tomorrow, but the people there only want to talk about alcoholism, not depression. I don't know how to handle such immense pain; I never learned. The most I ever learned how to do is how to get from one day to the next. I don't know how to do anything else. I'm just going to stay up all night crying and playing video games or something.
I’m sorry :sadhug that everything feels so terrible

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Rose76, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
3rd rock, nonightowl