View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,441 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2024 at 06:10 PM

Seems like this visit is going okay. The reason I'm here does not get talked about. My brother's name is not mentioned. My sister is being nice, but she does most of the talking. I start to say something, but I get cut off before finishing a sentence. I'm tired of being talked at and hearing story after story of stuff that happened years ago. All funny stories. Ha, ha. I'm here to attend a burial ceremony on Thursday. No one mentions that. I don't either. I'm sure I'ld be totally ignored, if I don't stick to what seems to be the script here.

Maybe I should rent a car, so I could take off . . . go for a drive . . . not be stuck in this house.

My other sister and I have borne the expenses of final arrangements for my brother. We're not asking this sister to contribute. She's the youngest and not much was ever asked of her. I'm sure she wants to keep it that way.

I've been taking naps just as something to do. I like two-way conversations, but I don't think I can take being talked at anymore, listening to stories about nothing.

Sorry to drone on. I just have to vent somewhere. I'm starting to feel trapped. I think I'll go for a walk around the neighborhood. It's a nice area.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna