View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
98 hugs
given
Default Jun 04, 2024 at 02:14 PM

I can tell you that when I first came here and entered the school system, it was KIndergarten. It's strange sometimes how the world works, but the first kid I befriended here, and we are still friends all these years later, had a last name of Stiegler. Another of my best friends is Rhinehart. I was born on Rammstein Air Force base in Germany. I always think that is weird. My friend, Dr. Stiegler, a trauma surgeon now, used to stand and rock when conversing with him. Later, we had a seventh-grade civics teacher; he was old school. He would walk up and down the rows of students when he would lecture. If the now Dr. Stiegler was rocking, he would haul off and smack the heck from the top of his desk. I have always had bad nerves because of what I was going through then. He did that one day, and I got up, took it away from him, and threw it across the room. Everyone in the room began clapping; the Principal lectured me about it until my father showed up. I told him why I had done it, and the civics teacher got a reprimand and wrote up for it. I had to make all A's. I earned a B just once in high school, and my dad told me that a B was for bad. The school systems should have specialized educators trained and schooled to handle students. In the eighth grade, the science teacher would paddle me for something I did not do. I told him he was most certainly not. The Principal had learned his lesson and told the teacher I was the last person there who needed to be paddled. I did not experience any of your troubles; I am sorry they did that to you. If a teacher would have tried to hit me, my father was a force to be reckoned with. They avoided that at all costs, which was wise. I am so sorry that you should not have been treated that way.

Hugs from:
Cantholdmyrage