raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
8,003 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2024 at 12:04 AM

@Mountaindewed

Do you like green tea? I was an avid coke zero drinker (like go through almost a 12-pack in a day! It was bad!) and I switched to iced green tea and love it. It's also much cheaper. I have a gallon jug and just brew five tea bags at once in it in the fridge. Great for the summer! Sometimes I add two lemon ginger tea bags to it, just to spice it up a bit, and it helps my stomach feel better. I go through like three gallons a day, which I realize is excessive, but it's healthier than coke zero. In the very beginning I took caffeine pills too. I don't take those anymore as I don't need them, but they helped in the beginning. Just an idea. If you like tea.

@June08

I LOATHE paranoia. I'm sorry you're feeling that. I hope it abates soon!

Sigh.

No love tonight.

My husband said it was too late. He was more interested in reading 📚. I'm hiding all his books so he can't read at night! Then he was being mean and TEASING me with his sensual body! Jerk. I don't think he understands the severity of my situation here. I've been suffering all afternoon and night 😫. I was hoping to get some love so I could concentrate on my novel tonight, but concentration isn't happening.

I have to call the pharmacy tomorrow. There's something weird going on with my metformin. I need a refill of my metformin. The CVS website says it's too soon for a refill. It's not. So call them I shall. It'll be fun I guess. I like yelling at the stupid machine voice. It always cracks my daughter up when she overhears me doing it. It feels good, yelling at that dumb machine!

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
bizi, MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
June08, MuddyBoots