Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2024 at 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkDNA View Post
Hey sorry to hear you're struggling BB. Marijuana definitely has psychological withdrawal effects. I didn't realize you had left your job since the post I replied to above. Sorry if that wasn't OK. I think the thc is probably not a good thing for you. You have to be careful to not get caught up in the cycle of addiction. It is most definitely possible to be addicted to Marijuana. With your medications, using thc can actually lessen their effectiveness. Also if the gummies you're eating are delta 8 or delta 9 they can have varying effects due to the unregulations on those products. One gummy could have more than the other on it. I found when using these products it sent me over the edge
Thank you, and it’s okay I kind of went back and forth with working but I decided it’s not for me right now, I’m just focusing on volunteering. And yeah they’re delta 9 THC gummies. I am staying away from THC from now on it affects me way to severely and I don’t feel comfortable taking it anymore.

Right now I’m just trying to do my best to ground myself and not panic. Which is hard at the moment. I know it will be okay eventually, and eventually I’ll feel better it just sucks especially since it was my birthday I wish I was able to enjoy it more.

Hugs from:
junkDNA

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic