View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,496 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please try to get into affordable housing in any state that accepts you. Then get a lawyer to help with disability. While doing that get into an online PHP program. Agoraphobia has stopped me from going out. I too am afraid some random people will hurt me. Look for states that offer benefits to disabled. Honestly I can't say enough good things about Mass when it comes to that but Cali. Has some good programs too. Also look into training in a Google cert to try to get an online job. If you're working part time minimum wage that's about how much disability gives you. Things are going to be harder for you to get in place because of the agoraphobia but it's worth it.

I've been at this for 20 years and just recently had a cocktail that helped. I'm treatment resistant. Writing down everything you need out of an apartment. Look into disabled apartments. You need a safe place to rest your head first. Money second. And to work with an awesome team of Drs. Please be kind to yourself you've been beaten up enough.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
KasperBlue