raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,563 hugs
given
Thumbs up Jun 05, 2024 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'smom View Post
So I told h. He said we can change our diet but not full on raw vegan. I haven't ate today so I'm doing good detoxing. I think before bed I'll have mozzarella sticks. We have nothing vegan to eat so grilled cheese and mozzarella sticks for the next little while. Pb and j. Basically minimize my impact. Then get fruits, vegetables, and nuts. I still don't know how I'll get 500 cal. In one sitting. But we'll see how dedicated I am when the meds hit.

He said no to "drawing" and that it's good I know it'll lead to hospitalization. He assured me it would.
All in all it was a good chat.
@Victoria'smom

I'm happy to hear your meds came and you talked to your husband and the crisis has been averted. I was worried. 😟 I'm vegetarian at the moment but mostly vegan, like I'll eat a dessert if it has eggs in it or have ice cream once in a while, but I won't straight up eat an egg or cheese or yogurt or drink milk, etc. I'm trying to think of how you can get 500 cals in one sitting...

Peanut butter has a lot of calories in it. We get the all natural kind (which is just peanuts, without the added shyt) and two tablespoons is 180 calories. A banana is about 100 calories. I recommend bananas and peanut butter. When I was on geodon I was vegan of course, and I used to take it with a banana and a shyt ton of peanut butter. Seemed to work.

But yeah. It's tough getting 500 cals in one sitting. The most I can ever get, and this is RARELY, IS 400. I average between 300 and 350 usually, sometimes less. Like for lunch I had an apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Apples are 60 cals and the peanut butter was 90 cals.

Good luck!

I hope you like bananas and peanut butter!

Editing raspberry coming in:

Apples actually have 95 calories!!!! Jesus Christ! Shyt! No wonder why I'm so fat. I need to control my apple intake. Anyway, so apples with peanut butter work too.

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi