View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2024 at 06:34 PM

I'm taking a break from violin lessons for 2 months since they're expensive but I'm still gonna practice everything we've been working on everyday in the meantime then I'll resume lessons in August

I have to go get bloodwork for my psychiatrist on Monday. I see him Wednesday. I'm doing well aside from the slip up with the edible use, that was my own fault though and I definitely learned my lesson from it. I'm hoping we can start decreasing the thorazine now that the abilify is up to 20mg. The goal is to just be on abilify and trileptal. So we're workin on coming off the thorazine and zoloft now.

It's been 5 days off THC now. I'm tracking it with the I am Sober App. I feel better when I'm sober. Like a lot better. There's not that euphoric high which can be fun but at the same time I feel stable and a lot more in control and calmer and more productive, less paranoid, less delusional, less anxious, less panicky. So I think living a sober life is the best for me. Also I was getting kind of obsessed with getting high. Like I'd schedule it in my day daily in my time blocking scheduling app like a weirdo because it was the main thing I'd look forward to and I'd plan out all my future weed related purchases months in advance. That's not good. Especially since addiction runs in my family and I have an addictive personality.

I spent the past two months high and planning my days around getting high

Last edited by Blue_Bird; Jun 05, 2024 at 06:49 PM..

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, junkDNA