View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,645 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2024 at 08:03 PM

Well, seroquel knocked me out for about 45 minutes and hasn't helped my anxiety. I don't know why I'm so damn anxious right now! 😫 I hate being anxious. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been taking benadryl for my allergies. I wonder if that's the culprit. I'll have to look it up.

Just trying to chill tonight. No walks. No getting too excited. Just relaxing as much as I can. I feel like I have a motor on inside of me or something that won't turn off. Like I'm physically tired as fukk but can't sleep because the motor is propelling me forward. Don't know if that makes any sense. It's really annoying though. Like I can't focus or read or concentrate for some reason, like my thoughts are overlapping each other and turning into layers.

Told Husband we're going on a romantic getaway over my birthday in August. Depending on whether or not that's the Monday I'm seeing Dr Parakeet (or whatever his name is!). I have plans. Involving pink champagne and chocolate and strawberries and a full night of ceaseless love ❤️. I'm so excited. I should look at hotels.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots