View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,967 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 06, 2024 at 02:44 AM

Today is our daughter's school picnic. It's at 11AM. I'm going to try to get out of going since that's during my rest period. I took about 600mg of seroquel yesterday (since I have a refill of my prn now) and feel more grounded I think 🤔. I'm not sure. I'm trying to go back to sleep. I went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 1am. I feel like going for a walk but it's dark out and I don't want Husband to get upset with me. I can take a walk in a couple of hours. Took 150mg of seroquel. Hoping it'll make me tired enough to fall back asleep for an hour or so. Allergies bothering me. 🤧 Headache. Itchy eyes. Ugh. Stupid pollen. Laying in bed right now listening to Sleep Token. Husband asleep. Luckily I'm not thinking about funny things again and geeking out!

Husband is really distracting me from falling asleep though. Considering seducing him in his sleep, but I don't know if that would anger him or not. And I'd feel bad if it made him upset. Ugh. Does he really have to be the epitome of all sexual desire?!

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots