View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2024 at 03:27 AM

The individual who was the architect of my CSA when I was going to college preparing for the military. In the summertime, I would be home, at my father's house, where all this junk had happened. I volunteered for the local County Sheriff's Department as an auxiliary police officer. It was an unpaid position, but it wasn't three weeks before I was offered a full-time job in the summer. I was sent to a city close to here for an eight-week police academy. I knew where this individual was, with some of his cronies. I could not in good conscience allow others to continue to get chewed up as I did. I went and spoke to the local Chief of Police of the town where they were. It did not take very long before they were arrested, and this guy got twenty-five years in prison. He finally did it, got out and, assaulted his half-brother's son, was sent back. I learned today he died of a heart attack in prison. This individual cost so much dearly. I spoke on the phone today with a couple who are still alive. They are celebratory over this fact. I cannot be how one celebrates the end of another person, even if they wronged you. I am looking forward to my telephone appointment with my psychologist today.

Hugs from:
CANDC, cptsdvictim

Thanks for this!
CANDC