Super Moderator
Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,336 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2024 at 11:28 AM

@16PennyNail I am coping with the loss of my parents in the last 8 years and I can hear yourpreoccupation. I dream of them and they are in my thoughts sometimes during the day. It is not so much like they are ghosts as I have unresolved business with them.

As part of the grieving process I expressed gratitude to them before they died. That helped to know I said the things I meant to say and they heard as best they could in their state of mind. But my need is greater than that. I need to see all the kindness they did for me and all the sacrifices they made of their time and patience and resources. I got caught up in the blame game at times when I was depressed or anxious, blaming anyone who happened to be in sight. Now I know I need to take responsibility for the results of my words and actions and not blame others.

I still have a lot of gratitude to experience.

I enjoyed your war stories of iraq. I think the last one I read was #3. Did you stop or did I miss some?

I see your avatar and it looks like someone who is sick or recovering. How are you my friend, if I may call you that?

CANDC

[If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message]

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
16PennyNail