Scooter9
Poohbah

Member Since May 2018
80 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2024 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
Yesterday my therapist asked me how I feel about my body. Yeah, way heavier than I want to be. I like making quiet footsteps.
Possible trigger:

So yeah, parts of that memory are on repeat in my mind today. Oh, and they assigned me a pdoc! No clue when I'm seeing her, but the only med I'm going to agree to is Naltrexone or the Vivitrol shot right now (which sucks because that shyt gives me massive headaches, stomachaches, diarrhea, depression/irritability, and some other less bothersome stuff like sleepiness...but I guess that's better than being drunk 80% of the time, feeling good, and then actually sleeping at a decent time, and God forbid a chronically suicidal person die a little sooner than without the drink). But yeah, the Naltrexone/Vivitrol is only going to be if I keep drinking excessively. I haven't had anything since Monday so I'm probably fine now.

ughhh an opiate high is looking mighty fine right now. Two prior ODs say if I screw up again it's going to keep happening and meds are going to be pissed they feel the need to keep treating me. Just let me stop being a part of an unhumane humanity for a bit. Guarantee I'll wake up because I literally cannot die, and I won't get pissed at whoever Narcaned me if they don't do it in the first place!

I saw weird stuff happening outside last night. Like some unknown intelligent species doing some sort of cult ritual. Idk. Not going out without a knife and pepper spray anymore.
Good for you for wanting Naltrexone/Vivitrol despite the side effects.

I hope things work out for you, Muddy.

My avatar picture is a photo of the Whirlpool Galaxy I took in April 2023. I dedicated this photo to my sister who passed away in July 2016.
Scooter9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte