Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,588 hugs
given
Default Jun 07, 2024 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
@raspberrytorte

It's weird your T connects your hypersexuality to your hormones and not to bipolar hypomania? Because with lack of sleep, irritabiltiy, etc., I'd think she'd put the hypersexuality under hypo3pmania and tell you to contact your pdoc and not a GP or gynecologist. But what do I know? I'm not a T.

I'm sorry your pdoc is leaving. My very exceptional pdoc retired a few years back, and that was so hard for me. The guy I have now is very good, but just not the same. It's hard to lose a trusted member of your care team.
She indicated that I'm high right now but is hoping I'll level out or something along those lines because I was so depressed before. The bytch made me feel TERRIBLE. My hormones are BETRAYING me apparently. I have an hormonal IMBALANCE. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME PHYSICALLY. Wtf am I supposed to tell my stupid GP?! I'm not calling her. It would be a waste of time. I KNEW I shouldn't have talked at all at my stupid therapy appointment because now I'm agitated and want to destroy something and think that maybe I will. I'm a fukking freak.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow