NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
297 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2024 at 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge Tour View Post
I haven't spoken to her in years and I don't regret it for one second.
Thanks, I am considering going to the bank and asking to do the paperwork to open a joint account for me at one location and getting my sister to go to the other location to do her paperwork so we don't have to see each other to process the legal funds.

I just will never understand my sister's love for the segment of the family which is a complete mess. I know that essentially she feels like a big fish in a small pond when she hangs with them but she clearly prefers them to me. And weirdly thinks that I should too. I literally haven't spoken to some of these people in 10+ years. Prior to the break up she would call me to tell me about what was going on and I was just so bored. And frankly it was detrimental to me because I have health anxiety. The husband of a cousin had Esophageal cancer and this caused me a lot of distress, but over 4 years later I haven't seen an obituary so I am guessing he is fine.

I work so hard to keep my health and these same people, including my sister, call me neurotic. But when they get sick... somehow I have to drop everything and feign concern... which I can't see them ever doing that for me.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Revenge Tour