View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2024 at 03:59 PM

On the simplest level, nowadays if you dont ask for a receipt, its very common to have someone overcharge you by $200 on your credit card. (I use credit cards because I dont want to touch cash with all the germs)
The most costly, time consuming, and sometimes even life threatening phenomena seems to occur with doctors and dentists. I am family caregiver for my ex who smoked with diabetes and hence has 14 doctors. I see a lot more doctors than the average person. Their revenues are often down because of people not seeing doctors regularly to avoid covid (NOT a good idea), so you REALLY have to watch out for unnecessary procedures (they used to call them surgeries). Yes, there are still wonderful doctors, but if you dont research your disorder extensively and ask questions, you can end up with conflicting medications and worse. Recently I was having a lot of dizziness. Yes, I probably have vertigo, but with MS in my family history, I felt I needed an MRI (very expensive to the ins companies). Turns out I have a moderate blockage in the carotid in my head. They advise aspirin or clopedigrel for now. But I had better rein in my temper and exercise regularly. THE WORST I have experienced is something that seems to occur with various services, but for me it has been horrifying experiences at the dentist where I swear i have had many dental practices do things that purposely cause another problem so they have to treat that. IS THIS HAPPENING IN OTHER LOCATIONS, or does Phoenix have sub par care and services in general? This does not concern you young folk with perfect teeth, perfect health, etc. Same thing with home repair people. It must also be the horrible inflation. And I dont like either presidential candidate. Im a senior and I swear things weren't this bad before covid.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, unaluna