View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,561 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm happy. 😊

We texted back and forth for a while and he pretty much told me that my therapist's whole "boundaries" (or whatever the fuk she was talking about) was stupid because we've been together for 24 years and there are pretty much no more "boundaries" between the two of us and that he loves me and I'm his best friend and I asked him if that meant it was okay if I snuggled with him in the morning (assuring him I wouldn't try getting on him) and he said of course. 😍 ❤️ And on Monday I get to spend the whole day with him while our daughter is with her friends. We're driving her up there and will be hanging out, but alone, and I'm hoping I'll be able to touch his leg or something (sorry! I can't help myself! I'm going crazy! All I want is HIM).

So I feel better and less neurotic but still hate my therapist now and think she's a twisted bytch cunnt and never want to see her again because I don't feel like getting lectured at about "hormones" and talking to my primary and boundaries and her making me feel all bad and confused and ashamed and bawling for like a day and two nights and a morning and thinking I can't even go near my husband.

Hugs from:
bizi, Victoria'smom