View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2024 at 05:20 PM

I think the phenomenon with healthcare givers is happening everywhere. I used to have a primary family practice, and we were overrun with people and constantly had to turn people away as I would sit and talk with them for as long as was needed. Plus, we scheduled with common sense. You don't put twenty-five patients in one room simultaneously to see one doctor. I will agree, as most Americans polled have indicated they don't like the apparent choices for the Presidency. I told my friend, you know who will win this next election. My reply is no one does, whichever way you go. I am fighting cancer now and was dropping weight like crazy. I was referred to a gastroenterologist, who scheduled a colonoscopy and never addressed my lack of appetite issue. I am unsure what has happened; I had to sue another doctor, who, while removing my gallbladder, somehow managed to get it dropped on my liver. They had to make a large incision down my back to get in and clean that up. I was told I would most likely be in the hospital overnight and was in with Pancreatitis for three and a half weeks. They settled when we entered the courtroom, and the medical provider left the state. My gallbladder experience was horrifying. I had to have my right lung removed, and while recovering, the overnight nurse was about to push an IM shot of a blood thinner into my IV. I was like, hey man, might want to check your PDR on that as I am not letting you do that. He was like, gosh, what a colossal mistake. If I had not known. I am sorry you are having a bad experience. That dental one sounds rough. Necessary does not equal because my health insurance will pay for it.

Hugs from:
nonightowl