Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,588 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2024 at 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Do you have a psych doctor?
They understand being hyper sexual and this is how to get really ffuucked up.
It is a serious symptom of mania.Do you think this is healthy behavior?

Can't you see how obvious this is and how serious if you flip out and have to be hospitalized.
I don't want to hurt your feelings.
I feel that you need to speak to your psych doc right away. Your therapist is an idiot.
bizi
My therapist WORKS with my psychiatrist. She went to my last appointment with him in fact! I don't know WHAT she's talking about but I researched what exactly my primary can do that my psychiatrist can't and it's pretty much the same thing with the exception of putting me on testosterone suppressing hormones and I don't want to go messing with my hormones like that and like I said my primary is a moron! She's clueless! She'd just look at my file and my med list and tell me to talk to my psychiatrist. I know she would. So my therapist was no help. She was actually quite hurtful. I think her and I are going to have a little chat.

Don't worry. You're not hurting my feelings.

I'm confused and don't understand what's wrong with me anymore.

But I'm calling my psychiatrist's office on Monday and talking to a nurse. I don't care what my therapist thinks about it. Hopefully a nurse there will be more understanding because this is just absolute anguish. I can't concentrate on anything except thoughts of my husband. I write about him. I look at pictures of him. I listen to the lyrics of love songs. It's AWFUL. I'm so hot and bothered I can't stand it!!!!

Hugs from:
bizi