View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,311 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2024 at 11:46 AM

We're fish and cats are worms.

I'm being stalked, and I can't go to the police because this person, who will take full advantage of this, has dirt on me that could get me into more trouble than he will especially when he has more evidence than I do. What the actual fk. I'm dealing with this on my own though. My super power is making no one want to be around me apparently, but this dude is my green-kool-aid-cult-ritual-screamer-fcckboi-worshipping-Romeo-rebound-*****-snatching-harlot-hopping-slut-shaming-clam-chowder-with-tomatoes-eating kryptonite. He is tracking my location.

Don't fk with crackheads. They'll put tiny little invisible spiders on you that you just feel, can't see, but see your arm hairs moving and little bolts of lightning around when they catch a firefly. But, noooooo, I don't have anywhere else to go so it's either couch hopping and getting kicked out of basements in the sketchiest parts of town at midnight or do some dispersed camping forever. Looking for work again. So I can work two weeks, have a mental breakdown and wind up IP or in jail, and lose my benefits.

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Moose72, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte