Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,030 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2024 at 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLIEBETH87 View Post
I just bought my husband a mahogany fender acoustic/electric guitar. it was a but impulsive but he really misses having an acoustic. and it was on sale for a good price to be honest. my best friend BJ has an upgraded amp he wants to give him as well. i was gonna wait til christmas but i just canT!!
Niiiice! I’ve never tried out Fenders (all my gitters I actually owned were cheap Yamahas, but they’re nice too. Got to rock a few Gibsons including a Les Paul and OMG!!!). They’re supposedly really versatile, and I’ve heard a few people complain about Fender as a whole and I’ve noticed they’re not too popular around here, but there are a lot of Gibson worshippers around that do shyt like buy a $200 hoodie from them. That’s about what I paid for a brand new Pacifica lol.

Ughhhh now I want to go to a Guitar Center and piss everyone off playing forbidden riffs, not buy anything, and leave. (Don’t do that)

edit: talked to the good ole' CM. She says I'm either withdrawing and hopes it's that or beginning to get psychotic. Withdrawing doesn't make sense because it's not like I drank that much for that long and I was fine-ish other than a little tremory and a headache. But psychosis doesn't make sense either. I am trying to think of why she would think that, but can't come up with anything.

Last edited by MuddyBoots; Jun 10, 2024 at 04:34 PM..

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte