View Single Post
Ninetiesgrl13

Member Since Jun 2024
25 hugs
given
Default Jun 11, 2024 at 06:35 AM

So I know that phrase can be used to describe an optimistic view, but I’d like to apply it toward relationships in a concerning way.

I feel like my brain is still stuck repeating romantic and amazing memories from the first couple yrs of our relationship. The difference between then and now feels like a world of hurt(see my new member post) involving my husband’s addiction and his lies. My mood seems to change from loving him to hating him all the time. I don’t want to feel this way, but the more he drinks behind my back, the more I want to hate him. He says that I can trust him with a lot of things still..just not with that one thing. Well, that one thing is destroying how I feel about him. 🙁

I still miss him at work, and want to daydream about romantic scenarios that could still happen..but then I go home and see him and the reality of how I feel(resentment) sets in and I want to hate him. Am I crazy?😛 I’m tired of my brain setting me up for disappointment. Do I just commit to hating him and being cold and distant if he won’t quit with the drinking and lies?

~Robert Frost~
Ninetiesgrl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Discombobulated, Open Eyes