View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,311 hugs
given
Default Jun 11, 2024 at 09:12 AM

I be having bleeding issues too. Not post-genital sneeze, but weird shyt for me. No period since March either, but I have a feeling I really fccked myself up in April and now amenorrhea is a thing again. Yayyyyyyy, but not really because I still need absorbent crap in my crotch covers for 10 drops of blood a day. A crap load of condom-less sex also kinda puts a thought in my head, but I have an IUD so any zygote would be in a tube which is also a fun thought.

I was walking outside today and this random kid like 5 years old aggressively told me he loves me. Dude, you're 5, should you be walking in the most crime ridden area of town without an adult telling strangers you love them? I'm not going to lie, it was cute though.

eta: Ughhh looked for ways to become any fccking job I won't kill myself doing that has a salary at or above the cost of living, and of course that led to looking up higher ed shyt and THE WORLD IS MISSING OUT BY MAKING ME NOT WANT TO PAY A GAZILLION DOLLARS FOR A PAPER PROVING I KNOW WHAT A FCCKING R-VALUE IS SO I CAN TELL PEOPLE "YES, THERE IS A 98% CHANCE ACID JAZZ CAUSES THOUGHTS OF MOVING TO LOUISIANA!"

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.

Last edited by MuddyBoots; Jun 11, 2024 at 10:51 AM..
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, unaluna