View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,067 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2024 at 06:44 PM

I have that skin writing stuff and it seems like overnight (I don't actually know how long it was, but since the last time I really looked at my skin) I started getting these light brown spots over my body--there are two on my arms and five that I can see on my back and too many to count on my thighs and around the knees. They range from really big freckle size to dime sized. I'm super itchy too. There's a decent patch around my temple that's a little hive-ish looking, but I can't really tell because my face is pretty red (sunburn). I don't know if this is related but I also have a ton of random little bruises literally all over I have no clue how they got there. If I scratch the skin gets kinda of a line that looks like purple bumpy bug bites. I don't know if I just didn't notice this five minutes ago, but now there's 3 of those brown spots on my arm? I just rubbed my arm and now it looks like I've been sitting in the snow above treeline on a sunny day for hours without clothes but just where I rubbed.

I seriously doubt this is an allergy from a laundry detergent I started using months ago. I don't know. Not drinking? I was itchy yesterday, but it's a gazillion times worse today and everywhere I touch is red or purple and sometimes raised or bumpy. Annoying af, going to have to pound that benadryl and hope that helps.

Hugs from:
Travelinglady